Samsung Galaxy S9 – Available for Pre-Order!
Did you know as a Samsung Approved Partner, you can pre-order the new Samsung Galaxy S9 handset from Incom-CNS.
The Samsung S9 enables you, your business and your team to seamlessly mix work and life. Its new features will allow you to meet your daily working demands on the go, anywhere, at any time with the added confidence of increased security.
- Defence Grade Security: Pre-installed with Knox 3.1 security software, designed to keep your phone and sensitive files protected from malware and spyware. If your phone is ever lost IT managers can remotely secure or wipe it, ensuring sensitive data doesn’t fall into the wrong hands, which will help to support your GDPR strategy.
- Biometric Authentication:Simultaneously uses an intelligent iris scanner and facial recognition to unlock your phone.
- Professional Camera/Screen: Adjusts like the human eye to ensures your business always looks professional regardless of the lighting conditions.
- Dual Stereo Speakers: Whether you’re out in the field or on a conference call in the office, audio will be crystal clear, crisp and uninterrupted.
- Bixby Personal Assistant: Helps you manage your working day. Includes new live translation feature allowing you to translate foreign text in real time using the by using the camera. Great if you’re visiting clients abroad
- Enhanced Mobility: Docks into the Samsung DeX and creates the full desktop experience. Meaning you can be more productive with your phone as your computer in the office, removing the need to carry around your laptop.
The new Samsung Galaxy S9 will officially be launched on the 16th March. Speak with our team of experts to pre-order and avoid disappointment. Call us on 0800 054 2576 or email email@example.com
Get in touch
0161 788 0000
We pride ourselves on offering businesses award-winning customer service and first-class advice on every aspect of business communications. We would love to learn more about you and your specific communications needs, so please get in touch.
The Trust has a long-standing relationship with Incom-CNS and considers them an important partner. The Mitel solution has delivered the increased resilience required for our critical services.
The Mitel solution from Incom-CNS has helped us to save money, improve our flexibility to manage seasonal demands, increase our efficiencies and deliver exceptional customer service.
Our customers can speak to the right person, first time, and this level of service sets us apart from the competition. In Incom-CNS and Mitel we have the perfect partnership.
Throughout our relationship, I have found Incom-CNS to be very helpful and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Incom-CNS to other companies.
The Mitel system from Incom-CNS will pay for itself in two years through significantly reduced management costs and savings on our telephone bill in the order of 20%.
We have worked with Incom-CNS for twenty years and trust their advice and technical capabilities. The Mitel platform is a reliable solution that meets our current and future requirements.
Put simply, the Mitel Unified Communications solution deployed by Incom-CNS delivers less complexity, ease of use and a much lower total cost of ownership to Ison Harrison.